Monday, July 26, 2010

Trying something new!

A friend of mine is a blog-o-holic...she has multiple blogs and the ones that I have read are awesome...I always look forward to her new posts! One of her blogs is a 365 project...she posts one photo each day for a glimpse into her life. I love it! I actually love it so much I decided to copy the idea and tweak it a little. I'm going to try my hardest to take at least one picture a day (if not more) that will give my family and friends a view into our life. These pics will be our real life meaning I will not pick up toys, dust or even wipe dirt off faces before the pictures are taken! I love photography and I thought this would be a great way to document our life not only to share with my family but to have for myself. I hope you enjoy the ride as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment